Preparing for your Emotional Clearing Session with Jelaila
Below you will find information to help you get the most of your Emotional Clearing Session. Keep in mind that I will not do the clearing for you, instead, I will guide you to do your own
clearing. We will use the higher dimensional tools found in the 7 Keys of Compassion booklets along with the information in the 7 Stages of Emotional Clearing article. Read the information and follow the instructions
that pertain to your chosen Session type along with the, What Happens when your Session Begins, Session Details, and Tips for a Great Session before your appointment time.
Write down and place your questions about the blocks that you feel you may have in categories so that they are organized. Remember that the universal law of Free Will binds your guides; therefore,
when it comes to sessions they can only answer the questions that you ask. Be as specific as possible with your questions. I will help you hone your questions so don’t feel that you have to get
them perfect before the session. The goal is to get answers that are concise, relevant and understandable. The categories are:
- Personal - Any issues to do with relationships. Examples - chronic conflicts with partner, children, parents or friends.
- Health - Any issues to do with your health. Example, back or neck pain
- Financial - Any issues to do with money. Examples - blocks around making more money, flowing money, keeping money
- Business- Any issues to do with your career. Examples - Not being able to get a promotion or get a better job. Not being able to start a spiritual based business. Not
feeling happy with your job.
- Spiritual - Any issue spiritual path. Examples - Not being able to move forward on your path...as though you are going nowhere.
What happens when your session begins?
When the time arrives for the session, call me at (913) 599-6222. If you by chance get my voice mail, try again a few minutes later. If we are meeting in person, this does not apply.
As we begin the session, the first thing I will do is ask if you for your questions and take notes about what you are asking. Once all relevant questions are asked
and notes taken, I will ask you to make 5 agreements with me. The 5 Session Agreements are as follows:
- Do you agree to allow me to work with you in a straightforward manner without sugarcoating anything?
- Do you agree to allow me to use this hour to discuss what we feel is most important for you right now even if that means not all your question get answered?
- Do you agree to remain open to what I have to say?
- Do you agree to speak up during the session if something is confusing or doesn’t resonate so that it can be clarified?
- Do you agree to honor these agreements for the duration of our session regardless of what may occur?
Once the agreements are in place, we will begin our work.
- Payment is due at scheduling in order to reserve your chosen appointment time. Unpaid appointments will be released for booking after 12 hours unless other arrangements have been made.
- A 48-hour cancellation required. NC Return/Cancellation policy applies.
- Make checks payable to: Jelaila Starr. Send to: 16117 W. 82nd Place, Lenexa, KS 66219.
- Payments can be made by credit card, check or money order. To pay by credit card, use our Online Store. To pay with Paypal.
- Sessions are 1 hour in length. I charge in 15-minute increments thereafter. Additional time is paid for after your session.
- Your session starts at the time upon which we agreed whether you have called or not, so be on time and don’t get confused by the various time zones and their changes.
- I am happy to wait for you for up to 30 minutes but after that the session is considered complete.
- All appointment times are given in US Central Time (-06:00 GMT).
- A recording of your session in available as either an MP3 ($14).
We do not guarantee that a recording will turn out. If this occurs, you have the option of receiving a check
or a credit towards your next purchase. Credit card users will receive a credit on their account instead of a check. To have your session taped, please request this service at the
time you book your appointment.
Note: You are responsible for making sure that you call the correct phone number (913) 599-6222 so that your session is recorded.
I appreciate the opportunity to assist you in moving forward on your spiritual path and making your dreams a reality.
Jelaila Starr, Psychic/Intuitive Counselor and Spiritual Business Coach
The Nibiruan Council
Session Line: (913)
Website: www.NibiruanCouncil.com · E-mail: email@example.com